ACTIVIDAD PRACTICA DOCENTE: Aplicación de los conocimientos adquiridos en la actividad en la práctica docente de la asignatura Educación Visual y Plástica de 1º de ESO durante el curso 2015-16-.
ARTS AND CRAFTS 1st of ESO.
UNIT 1. VISUAL IMAGES
1.1. VISUAL COMMUNICATION:
- ACTIVITY 1. A STRANGE CREATURE.
- Draw a strange creature and create another manipulating an image.
- Describe your creatures answering questions.
- Oral description of the drawings.
- ACTIVITY 2. CHANGING WORLD, CHANGING FIGURES.
- ACTIVITY 3. Free drawing sheet: Draw and landscape and describe it.
1.2. REPRESENTING IMAGES WITH SHAPES:
- ACTIVITY 4. PARTS OF A SHAPE: CONTOUR, SILHOUETTE AND ENCLOSED SPACE.
- Match word, definition and picture: contour, enclosed space and silhouette.
- Draw the contour, the enclosed space and the silhouette of a object.
- ACTIVITY 5. Free drawing sheet: Interpretation of a famous painting. Looking for information about the painting and painter. Vicent Van Gogh. Starry Night
- ACTIVITY 6. Banner for the TV3 Marathon.
1.3. TYPES OF SHAPES:
- ACTIVITY 7. ENCLOSED AND OPEN SHAPES.
- ACTIVITY 8. REGULAR AND IRREGULAR SHAPES. CUT-OUT MATISSE. Painting with scissors.
- ACTIVITY 9. Free activity: Design a book cover for the compulsory readings of Catalan and Spanish language. Use a Din-A3 poster board and fold in half like a book. Inside have to write a short text about the chosen book.
- ACTIVITY 10. Christmas’ drawing.
UNIT 2. THE VISUAL ELEMENTS OF AN IMAGE
2.1.THE DOT WITHIN AN IMAGE
- ACTIVITY 1. THE EXPRESSIVE QUALITIES OF THE DOT. The pointillism.
- ACTIVITY 2. WORK IN PAIRS. Draw and paint an Abstract Composition with dots of different sizes, shapes and colours.
- ACTIVITY 3. Learning the place prepositions: look at the picture and complete the sentences.
2.2. THE LINE
- ACTIVITY 4. EXPRESSIVE QUALITIES OF THE LINE.
- Give volume to a image by using vertical parallel lines in a single colour (fine lines to create the lighter areas and thicker ones for darker tones)
- Colour the image using sets of parallel lines in different directions.
- ACTIVITY 5. DRAW A CLOWN. Work in pairs. There are two students A and B. One Student give instructions to the other to draw a clown only with different kinds of lines.
- ACTIVITY 6. Snowball Activity: Working the place prepositions. Describe the Van Gogh’s room to the other and then draw it in a drawing sheet.
2.3. THE PLANE
- ACTIVITY 7. EXPRESSIVE QUALITIES OF THE PLANE: prepare sketches for an abstract mural painting using planes of different colours. Draw organic and geometric planes of different shapes on coloured card.
- ACTIVITY 8. About the Van Gogh’s letter to his brother Teo that describe his room:
- Match the words (objects ) with their definition.
- Paint the drawing sheet of Van Gogh’s room with the colours that Van Gogh explains to Teo.
- ACTIVITY 9. Sant Jordi’s day bookmark.
- ACTIVITY 10. Visit to Shiota’ exhibition.
- ACTIVITY 9. MAKING RUBBINGS OF TEXTURES.
- ACTIVITY 10. CREATING IMAGES USING TEXTURE
- ACTIVITY 11. Multidictation about Van Gogh’s letter to his brother Teo that describe his room
UNIT 3. COLOUR
3.1 MIXING COLOURS: PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND TERTIARY COLOURS.
- ACTIVITY 1. Primary, secondary and tertiary colours. Match word with definition.
- ACTIVITY 2. COLOUR WHEEL
- ACTIVITY 3. Hue, value and saturation or intensity.
3.2. COMPLEMENTARY COLOURS.
- ACTIVITY 4. Paint the drawing sheet with complementary colours.
3.3. COLOUR FAMILIES (blue, yellow and red)
- ACTIVITY 5. COLOUR FAMILES AFFECT MOOD
3.4. COLD AND WARM COLOURS. Temperature of the colours.
- ACTIVITY 6. A COLOUR FOR EVERY SEASON.
3.5. COLOUR AND TRAFFIC SIGNS
- ACTIVITY 7. Draw a traffic sign.
- ACTIVITY 8. Match the traffic sign with his meaning.
ACTIVITY 9. Free drawing sheet: Interpretation of a famous painting. Looking for information about the painting and painter. Picasso. El Guernica.
UNIT 4. SPACE AND VOLUME
4.1 THE CONCEPT OF SPACE AND VOLUME
- ACTIVITY 1. TO CREATE THREE- DIMENSIONAL COMIC FIGURES
- ACTIVITY 2. AT THE CINEMA
- ACTIVITY 3. Draw and paint The great Wave” by the proportion technique.
4.2. RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN DIFFERENT PLANES
- ACTIVITY 4. CREATING DEPTH. Draw with one point perspective a room.
- ACTIVITY 5. CREATING DEPTH. Draw with one point perspective a road.
- ACTIVITY 6. OTHER TECHNIQUES OT CREATE DEPTH. Overlap, shading, placement, size, value and focus and linear perspective.
4.3. CREATING VOLUME FROM A PLANE.
- ACTIVITY 7. FROM FLAT SHAPES TO VOLUME. CALEYDOCYCLE.
- ACTIVITY 8. Make an origami star following instructions.
UNIT 5. TECHNICAL DRAWING: Materials, signs and lines.
- ACTIVITY 1. Drawing parallel and perpendicular lines.
- ACTIVITY 2. Drawing segments and dividing a circle.
- ACTIVITY 3. Creating volume with straight lines.
UNIT 6. POLYGONAL SHAPES. TRIANGLES AND QUADRILATERALS.
- ACTIVITY 1. Drawing triangles
- ACTIVITY 2. Drawing quadrilaterals
- ACTIVITY 3. Triangles in works of art
- ACTIVITY 4. Quadrilaterals in works of art
- ACTIVITY 5. Draw a window.
- Shiota’s exhibition
- Working in class.